Configure html/JavaScript

Content here must not be blank

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

In Honor Of Glenn Kimball

GLENN KIMBALL
Dr. Glenn Kimball, "Eldon Glenn Kimball", as I am saddened to post, has passed away...
I add this from my latest email News Letters subscriptions from Glenn and his son Chase, "Eldon Chase Kimball" ; and also, I add the larger contents here from those emails and from a group email post on the message board titled- "Re: PRAYER REQUEST", the original post and reply that followed.

I add some of the latest I have learned or found of interests from there study's and work, and general conversations; mostly Glenn Kimball on CoastToCoastAM

First I note to "Reitterate", as from what Eldon Chase had said of his fathers passing"I expect it was", - Although no one can say exactly what existence is like after death, your belief while here on Earth MUST have some bearing on how you make the transition to the other side. As for my father I expect his transition was very smooth.
...he had been sick for a long time with liver problems. Although he died young, at age 60, it was a miracle because 25 years ago the doctors told him he would only live for five more years. ...
... our physical body is made of only five percent of our DNA. This raises the question of what the other 95% is there for. There is no reason that DNA would replicate itself and keep useless parts. This means that what we believe to be 'reality' is actually only about five percent of reality. This cannot be ignored when discussing the issue of our everyday reality and life after death. There are millions of people al ive today that have had near death experiences or some form of communication with unknown sources. Everybody contains within themselves the ability to access the power of communicating or accessing information in ways that are thought to be supernatural. All we have to do is believe and listen.

...not saying anything profound or new.
...These things have been taught by religions ever since the beginning of our recorded history and they are at the beginning stages of being said by our sciences. This is a discussion that does not have an end, but for now we will leave it at that. ...
...some very important lessons, one of which was teaching me how to learn and the importance of it. Many people are content with going through life and not searching for truth. Thankfully, more and more people today are searching for truth. Because everyone is different, the spark that starts you on your quest for truth is different for everyone. One person can pick up a book and be fascinated by it while another person picks up the same book and gets nothing out of it.


The latest NewsLetter I recieved from the Kimballs'
IN HONOR OF (by Eldon Chase Kimball)
IN HONOR OF

First of all, thank you all for the responses and concerns from my last newsletter. They were all read by me and my family and were greatly appreciated. As I stated in the last newsletter, my father wished that we could offer our audios at a lesser cost so that more people had access to our research. There are many of you who have been very loyal customers, but have not seen the first couple of months of audios that we researched and put together and because of this, I thought that I would make it easier for you, and everyone else, to get them. I cannot afford to give them away for free because of web costs, and download costs. However, I thought that in honor of my father, Glenn Kimball, I would reduce the cost for the first 25 audios that we created. These first 25 have been discounted down to $3.50 per audio, instead of $9.95 per audio, and will remain at that price for the next 60 days. (This offer is for downloading them to your computer) There is no minimum n umber of audios that you must order to get them each for $3.50. You can go to our website and click on the "Audio Books (Download to your computer)" category or click this link: Audio Downloads. Once there you just scroll through the list of audios and you will see some that are highlighted in purple and show the $3.50 price below them. Thank you.
Chase Kimball
Some people have wondered if there is a Chase Kimball and an Elden Kimball. There are only two of us. My name is Elden Chase Kimball and my father's name is Elden Glenn Kimball.
----
My Thanks and blessings to Chase, Glenn's Son,..
... and God bless the Eldon "Glenn" Kimball .
While today , I spend much time of the Day and week, listening to discern for the truth a 'A TRUE BELIEVER' in Jesus and his message , the discern process is helped to become more keen and sharp to content and contexts , specially towards whether of some things are true or not; listening to Family Radio Worldwide where Harold Camping President and cofounder of Family Stations, Inc. Family Radio Worldwide hosts an open forum. www.familyradio.com/ -I wrote in a Prayer Request at the time of his ailment...
..I was a little unsure what it was exactly he was ailing from..
--- In E-PLURIBUSUNUM@yahoogroups.com, "EPLU RIB USU NUM" wrote:>>
From The Golden Bowls of Our Prayers
To Critical Prayer Needs Phoenix Arizona - for someone who has Liver Disease/Liver failure\critical condition, hospitalized
As we have prayed for these things, remember Scripture declares:
He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
(Psalm 107:20)
"I pray His Mighty Presence will wrap around you today and that you will feel His peace and love."
I hope you all as well!
Preaching the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ,teaching the unchanging Word of God,and expecting the mighty and miraculouspower of the Holy Spirit!
http://www.bennyhinn.org/default.cfm>

8 comments:

Greg McIver said...

Is there is a way to contact Chase?

Travis and Becky said...

Yes We need a way to contact Chase. There is a great demand for his fathers two books! Thanks to, “LDS Perfect Day” podcast/Blog.

I am no one said...

Facebook

I am no one said...

Facebook

Scott said...

I am terribly confused. I have been messaging Coast to Coast and Chase Kimball as well, in an attempt to get a hold of Glenn's work. I think his material is relevant and important, in the discussion of Biblical and extra-Biblical subjects. I have received no help. I can't understand why the material is being suppressed. Does anyone have any kind of insight??

Scott

Greg McIver said...

Yes, and some of the once available files etc have been removed.
I haven't been able to reach Chase or anyone related. I would have to become or hire a private detective. I reached out to others he spoke of working with and it's like Chase and everything dropped off the map. It's like an episode of the X-files.

Scott said...

Hi Greg. Here's my story... I'm writing a book, dealing with the relationship of the NT writings and the Hebrew Bible. I'm very familiar with Glenn's work and, going back to refresh myself on his material, was very surprised to find out IT DIDN'T EXIST ANYWHERE! Except for 2 of his three small books and a handful of pre-recorded lectures posted by one individual on YouTube... and, of course, some of the interviews he did. But, the whole of the body of his recorded work was removed from the internet. Can't purchase it. Can't listen to it. Nothing.

So! I reached out to Lisa Lyon, at Coast to Coast. Low and behold, she responded. She commented that Glenn was one of her favorite guests. That she had reached out to Chase for me and he had asked her to send me his email and cell #. I emailed Chase several times and texted his phone... nothing. When I reached back out to Lisa, twice, and received nothing in return.

Something VERY odd is going on, here. Chase worked with his dad, on many of those pre-recorded audio lectures. He seemed to have an interest in what his father was doing... why would the family pull Glenn's lifetime labor of love off the internet and work so hard at keeping it unavailable.

While I'm sure Glenn and I would have had out disagreements, I recognize that his observations may have been terribly relevant, in the discussion of Biblical and extra-Biblical history. I think it's very important that Glenn's work be preserved. Perhaps, even organized into book-form?

I have sent Lisa and Chase, yet, another set of emails... what IS this??

Scott

Greg McIver said...

I thought that was very odd as well.
If you want to communicate you can use my first and last name at g mail.